A Team Of Dedicated And Dependable Lawyers
Since we opened its doors in 1997, Ryan Garvey Attorneys has served countless clients throughout Arizona. Our team of attorneys has a combined over half a century of experience. When you retain our services, you can expect honest, straightforward advice. When you come to us with your legal issues, we provide you with a candid analysis of your situation and help you determine what next steps are possible. Let our extensive knowledge of criminal law work to your advantage.
Our Qualifications Set Us Apart
Managing partner Ryan Michael Garvey started his career as a prosecutor. He was undefeated in this role, and that knowledge of how the opponent works is now invaluable. When there are difficult matters at hand, he is often relatable and compassionate towards the client’s needs. Our other team member, Aaron J. Reed, has handled numerous cases of all shapes and sizes, ranging from first-degree premeditated murder to aggravated assault. To read more about our individual qualifications, you can click on the links below:
While it is possible to handle a case on your own, it is rarely in your best interest to do so. Many people don’t understand their rights, which means that going without counsel can leave you at a serious disadvantage. We have helped clients facing the most serious accusations, including:
- Criminal charges, from probation violations to federal crimes
- Drug charges ranging from possession to transportation
- Sexually based crimes, such as child molestation, sexual assault and prostitution
- Violent crimes, like aggravated assault, murder and robbery
- White collar crimes, including tax fraud, credit card fraud and Medicaid fraud
- DUI charges, whether you are at risk of losing your license or are facing vehicular manslaughter
- Property crimes, such as burglary, larceny and vandalism
No matter what you are going through, we work tirelessly to defend your rights and build the strongest possible case on your behalf. You will never be left in the dark, and we will always keep you up to date on any changes as they develop.
To Schedule A Free Consultation, Call Our Office Today
When it comes to serious charges, time is of the essence. To schedule a free consultation with a skilled lawyer, call our office in Phoenix at 855-809-6525 today. You can also fill out our contact form online. We offer competitive pricing and will work out payment plans at your convenience.