Felony Drunk Driving And DUI Defense Attorneys
If you are convicted of a felony DUI, you face mandatory prison time, substantial fines, and the loss of your driver’s license for at least three years. With consequences this serious, you need an experienced Phoenix, Arizona, felony DUI defense lawyer.
At Ryan Garvey Attorneys, our Phoenix DUI attorneys have more than half a century of combined experience representing clients in felony DUI cases throughout Phoenix and Arizona. We prepare strong and effective defenses for clients and are determined to do whatever action necessary within the law to obtain a successful outcome. Some of our recent successes include:
- Client was charged with super extreme DUI, with a .20 BAC. Charges were dismissed.
- Client was charged felony DUI while on probation for Felony DUI. Client was facing 2.5-6 years in prison, we got him 1.5 years.
- Client had two pending felony DUI’s. He was facing 2.5-6 years in prison. We were able to get him a plea where he spent four months in prison and two months in jail with work release.
We will put this same experience and determination to work for you. Contact us toll free during business hours at 602-922-2539.
Under Arizona law, aggravated DUI is a felony that carries with it a mandatory minimum sentence. Aggravated DUI usually involves a few different situations:
- It can be charged when you are facing your third DUI within seven years.
- It also happens when you have received a DUI while your driver’s license was suspended or revoked.
- You can be charged with aggravated DUI if you were drinking and driving when a child younger than 15 was a passenger in the car.
We also represent people charged with extreme DUI. Extreme DUI is often charged when a person’s blood alcohol content level (BAC) is higher than .15 and carries a mandatory 30 days in jail even for a first offense. An extreme DUI with your license suspended is a felony.
Call Our Phoenix Felony DUI Lawyers Now!
An arrest for felony DUI can make your life seem out of control. You need a Phoenix felony DUI defense attorney to protect your rights and to help obtain the best possible outcome in your unique situation. Talk with the lawyers at Ryan Garvey Attorneys. Call us at 602-922-2539, or contact us online. Consultations are free and confidential.